Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I was denied foodstamps recently because I do not see how to get all the nonexistant details so that I can show that I do not have the house that is still in my name becuse I cannot find out how to quitclaim it to my divorcing wife. I need to learn how to do a thing that we also would need to learn how to do if I were to complete the divorce papers. We've been separated more than 6 years and we are absolutely not getting back together. it is absolutely not my house. I absolutely cannot get any equity out of it. But that is the reason I'm denied foodstamps. Actually they also might be concerned I can only show all $600 dollars or whatever clients paid on my wannabe self employment this year but I cercainly cannot say how much business expenses were and asked if I had any. Of course I do! I just have no clue how to say what they were. Books were lost before in failed computer and I didn't keep them right and random papers with important information were lost. I have no clue.

Tomorrow I had appointment for therapy help because my mental functioning is extremely non-functional. Tonight just before closing time the clinic called to tell me that DWS did not deny only foodstamps which I could live with but denied my entire Medicaid! Now I cannot even go tomorrow and get help to comprehend why they denied me because that is what my appointment was for with a social worker right after the therapist. This is absolutely impossible for me to understand how I am supposed to stay alive!

Too bad just today I was about to refil my antidepressant on medicaid. Honestly if I had not been given this medication a few weeks ago I would have KILLED MYSELF this evening when they told me this!!!
I am only writing this right now, still breathing, because I understand that I have a few more days to live and maybe somebody will step in and save my life before I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment